Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't get the concept of seargents at all. Do you have to have exactly one to be in your tactical squad? Can you name any troop your seargent? If you can't, the SM tactical squad sprue comes with enough materials for two seargents right? Thank for all of your input.

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know its one seargent to squad, but when you buy the SM tactical squad with 10x SMs, does it come with enough sprues for two seargents so you can have 1 tactical squad and the 5 piece one for the seargents? I found two head pieces, and two mini skirt thingies,and more than two chainswords and plasma pistols. So, can I use that to make two seargents, but not in the same squad? Or do you just get to say "Oh yeah, that guy is my seargent." Also I think i gave my seargents plasma pistols, do I have to pay points for those? Thanks for you input!

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah crap. I just wanted them to be Seargents with pistols and CC :( What should I do with my vets now since I already assembled them. One of them already has an under coat, but I did save the sprue, so if there's any way to replace the plasma with the bolter, how would I do that?

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's not the problem/ I accidentally used plasma pistols. That screws up my army list because of the points. How am I going to change that since they are already assembled? Can anyone help me?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.