Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi does anyone know how to fight with fallen???

do i use them as chaos space marines withe their rules or dark angels with their rules

help me please!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Fluff wise an army of fallen isn't right, they got scattered throughout space and time when caliban fell apart, so you will most often only see one by his self most of the time. Thats not to say there canr be more than one in the same place at the sametime, even gamesworkshop created a mission which said you had to track down 5 fallen who had teamed up together.

If you really wanted an army of fallen i would suggest putting dark angel plastics together with chaos but as a fluff lover i would advise against making the army.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and what should i use them as chaos or sm???? and cypher wound up with the sword so why cant a few fallen wind up together to fight with cypher???

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you thats my plan!!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
The old rules allowed Cyphincter to have a unit of CSM's with him. So you should probably go with unmarked CSM's.

·
Registered
567 Posts
im making a loyalist fallen angel force. they are marines that stuck together and ran off whilst luther and jonson were fighting

1 - 7 of 7 Posts