Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Implayed in my first apocolpse battle during the weekend and it was great there was 14 players participating 9 imperial and 6 chaos, the greater daemon of Nurgle showed up along with his 10!!!!! wounds lots of baneblades and a brass scorpion which eventually killed half my army 2 leman russes and 3 buildings includin an objective anf that was just the explosion!!! I was using my Serpents ( own space amrine chapter) and got to use orbital bombardment i rolled for it to come the first turn it was able to and it did and doing so it destroyed a rhino with 10 beserkers in killing 7 of them 19/20 of a ork mob an ork bike and 4 dark eldar...things (don't know what they're called) I was really impressed the first time I used it and will do a lot more. In all a very fun game and would deffinetly recommend apocolypse to anyone.

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
Every time I've used orbital bombardment, it's been a bit too accurate... as in, I roll 3 5+ and one something else, so whatever's in the middle gets absolutely wasted, but I don't get all that juicy big template goodness as much.

·
Registered
55 Posts
orbital bombardmant looks ace but ive yet to try it out but personaly i have 2 agree

·
Registered
368 Posts
Orbital bombardment is definetly going as one of my tactical choices. I saw it in action in one of the gamesday matches - killed about 21 dire avengers flat out.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my choices for a multiplayer game would be orbital bombardment, jammers and vortex

·
Registered
599 Posts
aye, had it work well and not work well against us.
Group game, we got it turn 2 killed 29 space marines and 2 rino's.
theres killed 2 termie's.

Any one tried out the defence laser..... stoping these things would be hot and that added to some barages of it's own.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The best ever if you're the defender of a fort that there's only one entrance because you just place it there and it'll be pretty hard for them to get up to your base. so its definitely the best indestructible thing there is!!!!!!!:biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts