Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall figured I'd say hi

I've been playing warhammer for the last 2 or is it 3 years now I play Tau, Marines, Harad (LOTR), Lizardmen and High Elves.

if ya wanna know nething about me just ask

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sounds like you have a good grasp on the game then. Where are you from? Which game system do you prefer? Tons of question that can be asked. Anyways Welcome to the boards, make yourself at home.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
welcome to heresy there aren't many LOTR players around i think

·
Registered
995 Posts
LOTR sucks. that's why nobody plays it.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
welcome :)

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Welcome to HO mate. Are you a Space Wolves player, or am I just jumping to conclusions cos o yer avatar? If ye are wooo, if yer no, why no? Enjoy yer stay... or We'll take yer ears.:shok:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
woah I should really check up on the places that I post

hey um from the begining

I have got a fair grasp on the game if you ask blood hound he'll tell you that I'm pretty feared at our gw which is in sa, Australia and my fav system is Lotr funnyly enough (yes i'm wierd)

and I don't play space wolves but I do play my own deviant chapter the Argonaughts I love the fluff behind the wolves but not the rules as much

thanks all for welcoming me here I know I haven't been that active on here but as it is with all of us i don't have that much time but I do check up nearly every week

1 - 10 of 10 Posts