Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
von Dingelhoffen Bretonnian Lord Royal Pegasus, Shield, Silver Lance of the Blessed 118 228
von Mannstein Paladin BSB, Royal Pegasus, Virtue of Heroism, Banner of Chalons, Lance, Shield 106 166
von Mannstein Paladin Royal Pegasus, Virtue of Duty, Lance, Shield 86 146

Core
Bowmen 11
Bowmen 11
Knights of the Realm 5
Bowmen 11
Special
Pegasus Knights 7 Standard 405

It's an idea I've been tossing around that's all about an almost pure flying army, there are some specific counters that will really give me a hard time (anti flying items....). But in general the archers harry warmachines whilst the rest of the army pounces on 1-2 items at a time, the other item I thought of giving them was the conquerers tapestry, which would really rack in the VP's with capturing standards.

Let me know what you think of the list...

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Hahaha my little pony cavalry in vast quantities:wacko:

Im sorry, but I find the My Little Pony Cav the silliest thing ever created for WHFB and will not be able to take this seriously at all...

If you want to make it work Id ditch 1 pony knight in a few units to get the points for a scroll caddy girl. On the field it should work wonders against a lot of things, more so with a few dispel options:wink:

Happy painting pink ponies.....

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha my little pony cavalry in vast quantities:wacko:

Im sorry, but I find the My Little Pony Cav the silliest thing ever created for WHFB and will not be able to take this seriously at all...

If you want to make it work Id ditch 1 pony knight in a few units to get the points for a scroll caddy girl. On the field it should work wonders against a lot of things, more so with a few dispel options:wink:

Happy painting pink ponies.....
If I paint one pink and one turquoise for you will it make you pleased? lol With a love heart on its hind leg and one with a rainbow lol

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hahaha my little flying pony.
But why 11 bowmen? Why not 10 or 12? And yeah, maybe get rid of 3 pegasus knights which would be replaced by the characters so it will still give you 7 flying ponies in each squad.

Also I would have thought the flying units would be better against warmachines rather than the archers. Especially since most of the time the war machines will be out of range of your archers.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
If I paint one pink and one turquoise for you will it make you pleased? lol With a love heart on its hind leg and one with a rainbow lol
Me and Platton seriously considered painting up 3 my little pony cavalry models for our local Brettonian player, but never got around to the painting part. The models though are just waiting for it:laugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts