Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first bit of self made flus so bear with me. its based on a theory of the " Something Darker" behind the black rage that mephiston fought off now i'm not great at this but i hope to get better so... feel free to tell me what you think just don't be an ass about it:laugh:
now i have to explain blood angels fluff to my mother:headbutt: lol oh well if i get in deapth in it enough then maybe she'll never... ever ... EVER ask again.

anyways enjoy the story

I could see the smoke rising from Hive Hades where previous assaults had failed. As my brothers as they mingled preparing for the INVASION... Why that word, i can't feel the pressure from an external attack... and the enemy is not so subtle that they could effect me only. why is my face twitching?

"Brother Calistarius, I was informed that you would be accompanying my squad in the push into the Eclisiarchy building behind the speartip."

"Yes brother, When does Azkellon plan to begin the assault."

"Brother are you alright?"

"Of Course i'm alright, i'll thank you not to question me. I've seen far more combat in this crusade than you will."

"Brother, Perhaps i should take yo..."

"What you can do is stop questioning me and prepare your brothers for the final breifing before the assault." the fool we stood here preparing to assualt the Traitors even now horus's thunderhawks decended upon our beloved emporers home. No that wasn't right we're aren't on terra...are we. I can feel my hands shake to think that these hordes would dare to assualt The bastion of the Warmaster's father, The traitor had fallen so far that he could not see how very far astray he had led his brothers.

"Brother Calistarius, You must come with me."

I whirled to the sound of the voice. It had an air of command in it that i knew on instinct as i turned i saw first the Skull shaped mask then the black painted armor with fluttering bits of parchment affixed by Red stamps of hardened wax. I could see the weight of authority in his stance and movement
"What is it?"

Our beloved primarch has selected you to help make the first push into the enemy positions

"Yes, Finally we can take the battle into the face of that traitorous bastard."

"Yes brother, Come with me. Your armor shall be blackened so that you may better strike fear into the heards of those who have forsworn thier oaths to the emporer."
"Of Course! i shall follow you there."
Already i could feel the Adrenaline Pumping through my veins. The Tandem hearts spead up, and falling out of sync beating in tandem t better oxiginate my blood. As they sped up i could feel the hightened awareness spreading through my body

"here we are, Stand Still and we shall blacken your armor."

"Make it quick i am anxious to come to grips with the traitors." Before every battle my body began prepping so that i could better survive but this wen't farther the heat that had begun to suffuse my body earlier had begun to burn. I could no longer controll my anger.

"Come with me You shall be led into battle by my Superior."

We exited the tent and i saw the brothers i would be following in only a few minutes.

"Chaplain is he the Last?"

"Yes High chaplain."

"Very well"

Yes we will succede. With Sanguinus leading the first charge we cannot fail. Horus shall see the error of his ways. But why did he carry that axe and not his spear
Mine is not to question but only to fight for my emporer.

"Follow me Brothers. We are the Point of the Emporer's spear and he shall teach these heathens a lesson today"

I took off at a sprint immediately following in the wake of my primarch. THe others of us in black followed just as quickly. All in all there we're about 45 of us in 3 groups. one of our groups had taken jump packs and we're grouped tightly around our primarch his wings outstreatched. Memory attempted do insinuate itself into my mind... hadn't i once flown like that using my mind to support me.

No. For all i knew these so called "memories" were foul insinuations from horus' infernal sorcorers. I had to come to grips with the enemy quickly as i could to avoid these attacks on my mind.

Then i laid eye's on them the fools had taken shelter in a building adorned with a strange varient of the Emporer's own aquilla. They had thought to seek shelter inside and my brothers and i would turn it into their tomb. I Heard war cry's from arond me as my brother bellowed their incoheren't fury at those who'd betreyed all our emporer had fought to create. We hit the building like a hammer those of us confined to the ground jumped through availale windows or simply barreled through the walls. I reached by chance a door in the wall simply lowering my shoulder and bashing down the flimsy metal with a shoulder. As soon as i was through the door i threw a blow to the side decapitating a traitor who'd be preparing an axe blow at a brother on his other side. As the discusting blood fountained from its neck i dove forward past the brother i'd saved and he coverd my puttin a pair of plasma pistol shots past my moving form into a large greenish traitor who'd attempted to take advntage of my distraction. i need to take back the advantage here. i am reacting to what they want the other way around.
I must head upward. these here are no challenge
what is that creaking
CRASH
NO. I CANNOT BE TRAPPED HERE! I CAN HERE MY BROTHERS NEAR THEY NEED ME! and they cannot help me this fure choaks the sound before it leaves my throat

HAHAHAHAHA!! YESSS RAGE AT THE WORLD AROUND YOU FEBLE SERVANT OF A LIAR. YOU THROW YOUR SOUL TO ME WITH EVERY ATTEMPT TO STRIKE AT ME

No... who are you... i am a servant of the Emporer and i will fight for him till i die

HE IS DEAD FOOL! AND YOU KNOW WHO I AM! THIS IS NOT TERRA THIS IS SOME INSIGNIFICANT PLANET WHERE YOU WILL BECOME MY SLAVE! ALL BOW BEFORE THE MIGHT OF HORUS!

TRAITOR!! you have forsworn your oath to the emporer and for that you will die

YOU KNOW NOTHING. YOU EMPORER ATTEMPTED TO KILL ME NEARLY TEN MILLENIA AGO BUT I LIVE ON IN THE BLOOD OFHIS MOST NOBLE SERVANTS. HAHAHA! NOBLE, WHEN YOUR PRIMARCH SAW THE GREATNESS I'D ATTAINED HE WAS SO JEALOUS HE FORGOT HIS WEAPONS AND ATTACKED WITH HIS FANGS

you. lie...

WHAT IS THE MATTER BLOOD ANGEL? DOES THE TRUTH SCARE YOU SO? YOU HAVE BEEN TRAPPED BENEATH THIS WALL FOR NEARLY A WEEK AND YET YOUR COMERADS HAVEN'T BOTHERED TO DIG YOU FROM THE WREAKAGE JUST AS THE EMPORER ABANDONED ME SO THEY ABANDON YOU. BUT THOUGH THE EMORER BETRAYED ME I LIVE ON BECAUSE OF YOUR PRIMARCH HAAHAHA! YOU SHALL NEVER BE FREE!! AND SOON YOU LEIGON SHALL BE MINE AS WELL HAHAHAHA!!! AND THE MORE YOU FIGHT IT THE FASTER YOU DELIVER YOURSELVES INTO MY HANDS BUT YOUR LEADERS BELIEVE THAT FEBLE SANGUINUS CAUSES THIS BLACK RAGE HAHAHAH!

NOOO!! I DEFY YOU! I AM A SERVANT OF THE GOD EMPORER AND I SHALL PREVENT YOUR PLANS FROM EVER REACHING FRUITION I WILL FIGHT THROUGH THESE FEBLE ORCS WITH MY BEAR HANDS IF I HAVE TO I WILL GUARD THIS SECRET AND KILL ANY WHO ATTEMPT TO CORRUPT MY BROTHERS OR DESTROY MY EMPORER'S REALM.

hahaha... such confidence.

I am a Servant of the Immortal emporer and you cannot corrupt nor defeat me. I Am one of his finest warriors, I have given myself to him. Like clay he molded me and in the furnace of war he has forged me. My will is as iron and my muscle as steel. he has clad me in great armor and armed me with the mightiest guns. He has sheltered me from plague and disease and sickness. He has given me tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best me in battle. I am his bulwark against the forces of terror and destruction. I am a defender of humanity. I AM A BLOOD ANGEL AND YOU WILL LEARN TO FEAR US YET AGAIN.

hahaha!!! My faith foght a primarch to a standstill now all i have to do is fight my way back to my brothers unarmed and armored through a horde of orcs of varied sizes and strenght.

Well serves me right for contemplating a holiday.

Horus's gift
By Zachary Rutter

1 - 1 of 1 Posts