Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to construct a Horus figure. Does anyone know where I can get a Terminator peice with the eyes and ornaments, etc. along with any other recommendations? Thanks.:so_happy:

·
Registered
40 Posts
you should try combining chaos terminators and the chaos terminator lord sets there should be some helpful parts in them, get the terminator set first though as you may not need to look any further

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
You'll want an Abaddon Model, to kit-bash Talons of Horus.

I dunno what model will be the right size, Horus is a tad bigger than your average Termie.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Abaddon is smaller than the new termis, so the arm may not work right. Though a combi bolter from the tank sprue should go on the lord lighting claw alright

Don't know if this is a fluff based project or if your doing it for the fun of doing it but if you want to be lazy their was an italian company that made a limited ed metal one, but it may be tricky to find now

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Abaddon is smaller than the new termis, so the arm may not work right. Though a combi bolter from the tank sprue should go on the lord lighting claw alright

Don't know if this is a fluff based project or if your doing it for the fun of doing it but if you want to be lazy their was an italian company that made a limited ed metal one, but it may be tricky to find now
Can you get a picture of that by any chance?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts

·
Halloween Town
477 Posts
The model company is ronin I believe they did a handful of primarch models on the sly! I have converted Abaddon kit bashing the termie lord with abbaddon and the sizing seems ok! There is a torso in the the termie kit with an eye on the chest plate, you would certainly need to bulk him out though!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Herer is one I made from the chaos lord(best horus head+lightning claws)and the Chaos termie kit
And if you buy both kits you can make PH Abaddon too if you have maxmini pads or dred shins
Horus-Primarch of SoH

Captain
Abaddon-First Capt SoH

And here is a newer abaddon with max-mini pads(The way to go IMO)

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
To make a regular termie bigger you could add plasticard spacers in the torso and under the feet. This will make him slightly bigger than average. You could also create an illusion of size by mounting him on a taller base.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts