Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I want the Iron Warriors bag.

I wonder how much they'll end up going for on fleabay.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Damn, Pollux looks even better in colour. I do kind of hope we get Saul/Eidolon of a similar quality.

On that note, it's still upsetting that there is not Emperor's Children t-shirt. That makes me sad.

All in all though, looks to be a good show. Can't wait for some photos from the event and of things we'll see in future:)

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
I'm touching myself as I look at that stormhammer, cant wait to see the varients
Kindly stop looking at me whilst you're doing that.....

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Pretty much all of the models, I love. But for some reason, I HATE those Ogryn models. Not sure what it is about them that I dont like, but I do think they look horrid.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Pollux looks pretty good :good:

okay, I'm touching myself thinking of that stormhammer whilst not peeking at @Tawa.....I promise
And leave the curtains be!

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Oye. The stormhammer looks awesome, but the ogryns and the dreadnaught look awful.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
okay, I'm touching myself thinking of that stormhammer whilst not peeking at @Tawa.....I promise
...but if your conciously not peeking that means you're thinking of him while touching yourself...

just saying...:laugh:

·
Warsmith
1,190 Posts
We've already got Vraks. It's a three book campaign by FW. Most of it is outdated or replaced but it's possible that these are 2nd Ed versions of those rules.
Well Yes,

But IA 13, replaced alot of the rules.. so makes me think its just condensed fluff..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts