Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

"After the decimation of his Legion on the killing fields of Isstvan V, the primarch Corax sanctioned an accelerated implantation process to create new Raven Guard - a process subverted in secret by his enemies. But inspite of their horrendous mutations, the warriors of the Raptors still stand ready to do their primarch's bidding. When a watch-pack of Space Wolves legionaries arrives unannounced, it falls to Lieutenant Navar Hef to greet their warlike kinsmen and decide whether or not they might be hiding flaws of their own..."

So Gav Thorpes latest audio drama about the Raven Guard had its cover released. So what do we think about this one?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Gee, with a cover like that, it looks like it could go either way in regards to whether or no there's something up with the Space Wolves.

·
Registered
16 Posts
just finished listening to this. a canny good story. general theme for me was paranoia. not one of the best audio books, but still not too bad.

·
Craw-Daddy
4,472 Posts
just finished listening to this. a canny good story. general theme for me was paranoia. not one of the best audio books, but still not too bad.
I feel like this is another instance that the Wolves try to assert their view and presence against blasphemy. Does stuff go down between the two legions...

·
Registered
16 Posts
yeah, kinda

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.