Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone confirm for me that the Horus Heresy: Collected Visions contains all 4 Visions book from the series. I was always interested in buying each individual Vision Novel, but if Collected Visions contains all 4, it would save me a lot of money and searching. Thanks

Alias

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Its good. I picked it up the other day. There's too many space marines in it for my tastes, but I can forgive that, as the heresy was all about the traitor legions.

Some of the artwork is very nice, some is a little disappointing, but the overview of the heresy, as well as the mechanicus is quality.

The best part for me though was the documentation on the fall of the thousand sons and the raising of Prospero. - The horus heresy books havent got this far yet, but i can't wait...

·
!!FailHammer!! Podcaster
486 Posts
I got the four editions seperately when they first came out and I wouldn't part with them (even though they are apparently worth a bit on ebay.

As for Prospero I hope the rumour that they'll do a Space Wolf and a Thousand Son book covering the same period is true. It'd be excellent to read the same battle from the perspective of each side.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts