Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
The Horus Heresy: Chirurgeon.

The Story:
In its earliest days, the III Legion was blighted by a genetic flaw that threatened to end the Phoenician’s bloodline forever. Fortunately, through tireless effort and the miracle of the primarch’s own genetic perfection, visionaries like Apothecary Fabius were able to halt the corruption and restore the Emperor’s Children to their former glory. Except, it would seem, that a terrible secret has been kept from the rest of the Legion, and the threat of further degeneration is quite real...
Read it because:
Fabius Bile, the notorious and diabolical Chaos Space Marine, is the epitome of deceit and perversion. In this grim tale, he tries to cure his debilitating sickness. And the secret at the end will startle you just as much as the surgical scenes.

This actually looks interesting and I think Nikc Kyme managed with the short Imperfection.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
The Horus Heresy: Twisted.

The Story:
Since he was crippled by rebel treachery on Sixty-Three Nineteen, Maloghurst ‘the Twisted’ has continued to serve Warmaster Horus as his closest aide and confidant. His loyalty has remained constant, but the XVI Legion has changed – rivalry and personal ambition run rife, and although Horus’s authority is supreme, his equerry’s is certainly not. When a daemonic plot to infest the Vengeful Spirit comes to light, Maloghurst reluctantly turns to the few allies he has left: the mysterious Davinites.
Read it because:
You just can’t beat a good mystery, and Twisted delivers one with plenty of suspense and cunning. Maloghurst, equerry to the Warmaster, is searching out the culprits who have brought aboard vile spirits. His resolve to see things to the climatic end is shocking.

Elaborating on this character is actually interesting. Hopefully the concept will succeed.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
The Horus Heresy: Wolf Mother.

The Story:
Aboard the Molech’s Enlightenment, amongst the countless civilian refugees that fled the Warmaster’s invasion, a serpent makes its nest. The Chaos cult that brought House Devine to its knees lives on, preying upon the weak and the helpless, and it falls to Alivia Sureka to root out the evil that hides in plain sight. Luckily for her, she has an ally who is more than familiar with such tactics – the lone wolf Knight Errant, Severian.
Read it because:
This is a tense rescue mission. The immortal Alivia Sureka teams up with the Space Marine Severian to fight a wicked Serpent God cult. They’re the perfect team, mixing superb hunting prowess with ferocious fighting. And Sureka’s actions to save her daughter really drive the moral home - don’t step between a wolf and her cub.

I have my doubts since I did not like The Outcast Dead/Wolf Hunt and Vengeful Spirit has had terrible reviews. Mixing those two together makes me doubtful.

·
Registered
100 Posts
It is a bit expensive £7.99 for an ebook with only 5 stories and £15 if you want the hardback. If it was 5 new stories I would think about it but I'm not paying that for 3 new stories.

·
Registered
28 Posts
anyine else having trouble downloading it to the I phone?

It's usually a problem but won't seem to do it now. Sorry if this is the wrong forum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts