Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some upcoming releases from Privateer Press. Normally I'm not a fan of the PP stuff, but I'll make an exception with these big boys. It also appears large enough to be used by any WFB beastmen players. Even better news is it's plastic. However, $35 for one is a negative.

Some other rather mediocre Warmachine new releases and upcoming releases HERE.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Looks like League of Legends characters

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
They are big enough to be Minotaurs but way to big for a trooper in a normal unit. Expect a heavy to be 3 inch tall or more in HordeMachine

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Fill in the engravings (or dremell them off) and replace them with chaos icons and they would work really well I think, especially in a Norse army.

The other releases being:

I really like these, would work well as a unit of Ratskin or some other Feral World type Imperial Guard I think.

Not a huge fan of the mounts themselves as they look a little thin but I think they would work well in some Chaos or Undead forces.

Could possibly works as Thorian Inquisitor with some conversion work.

Eldar Farseer anybody?

I quite like these as well, I think they would work as Skink subspecies for Lizardmen or as some sort of Tau Auxiliaries.

Not a huge fan of the Character himself but his hounds I do like.

·
Registered
109 Posts
The heads on those satyrs look comically large. I really dislike them.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Uh...no. Hordes is really putting out some shitty models (apart from the skirmishers. i kinda like them)...at least it's plastic...but they seem to be going after GW regarding prices...

·
Registered
399 Posts
Uh...no. Hordes is really putting out some shitty models (apart from the skirmishers. i kinda like them)...at least it's plastic...but they seem to be going after GW regarding prices...

I don't know, I'm rather digging the Trollbloods figures

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I don't know, I'm rather digging the Trollbloods figures
See, that's how the world goes: the trollblood minis are the ones that makes me cry in shame for the sculptor. :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts