Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As a tribute to having the new dark eldar coming I decided I'm going to make a forum where ppl can post rules for their home models and other people can give them suggestions and/or review it

to start out I made a DE vehicle check it out

Demon Ram points 200
fast attack, squads 1-3
skimmer (fast,open topped)

BS F S B
3 13 11 10

2 scream flamers in front,
1 on each side
D3 packets (used to fire
hellfire flamer, roll before scouts)

range str ap special
scream template 4 5
flamer

hellfire
flamer template 8 1 *
* 2D6 AP, uses packet each time it fires

transport (10 models) +50 poinst OR
front hellfire flamer +50 points

special rules:
fire ram:tank shock inflicts 2D6 S4 auto hits
(flamers going berserk on unit in front)
+3 to ram (can only use fire ram the turn after you used it,
count as normal tank shock or ram as front ram flamers reload)

fire shield: 4+ cover save when shooting front (you try hitting a skimmer thats behind a fire wall 5 times its size!) and D3 flamers can be activated in assault phase against an assaulting unit (hellfire still uses packets and no flamer can fire twice!), this cannot be done the turn it was used after as the flamers reload.

Flaming Pheonix: this skimmer can ram/tankshock (whether using flame ram or not) and still fire up to D3 flamers (if trying to shoot hellfire flamer in this way it counts as a get hot weapon where if you roll a one, the vehicle is attacked by its own flames! at the end of this shooting phase resolve a hellfire attack, no extra packets, against the Demon Ram! oppenent gets to choose destroyed weapon.)

basically this thing rams/tankshocks, then spurts flames, then goes boom on second/third turn XD. if you say this is too cheap look at the side armour, now remember that your chargin into the middle of the enemy, exactly.

ok guys tell me what you think and/or post your own, I have another one called the death dropper that I might post later (not quite finished.)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Death Deployer

hey guys finally done the death deployer showing it to you as promised, basically DE version of drop pod but thought it would be very fittting for an army like them.

transport capacity: 10

squads: 1-3

-2 to scatter distance per deployer in squad

can be designated transport for any DE infantry unit(s)

may carry more than 1 unit per dropper if you have enough space

always lands as close as possible to scattered point without misfiring

scream flamer strength 4 AP 5 -2 to leadership for rest of turn after wound

the dropper is a fast attack that does not take up any slots in the force organization chart
BS F S B
3 11 11 11

weapons and options:
1 dark lance
up to 2 per deployer more dark lances +20 points each
2 scream flamers

groundbreaking descent:
every unit withing 2D6 takes D3 D6 hits auto hits (still roll for wounds and roll D3 to see howmany D6's you get) of place where the deployer's final position as the flamer's go absolutely barbaric before the passangers dismount to finish the job.
smokescreen decent: all units withing 2D6 must take a leadership test at -2 at the end of the shooting phase. In addition all deployed units receive +1 strength (weapon and soldier) and a 4+ cover save as confusion reigns in the thick smoke.

Quotes:
As I looked forward to see what was on the radar a few seconds ago I was suddenly surrounded with flames, smoke and shadowed figures taking pleasure in the stench of death
-last transmission for the Heart Cauldron mars class battlecruiser as it prepares to leave the sacked planet of Cathena.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Death Dropper

hey guys finally done the death dropper, a more available variant of ther delpoyer posted above (notice the points cost diffrence, compare both of them to see why its so big.)

transport capacity: 10

squads: 1-3

can be designated transport for any DE infantry unit(s)

may carry more than 1 unit per dropper if you have enough space

BS F S B
3 11 11 11

please note:
the dropper is a variant of a deployer that is weaker but costs less points and is made for armys that want a mass deepstrike attack.
the dropper is a fast attack that does not take up any solts in force organization.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts