Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Constantine - The scene when hes trying to exorcise the daemon out of the little girl, when the daemon tries to leap out the body a Grey Knight teleports down, smashes her skull in and then guns down everyone in the room for seeing the daemon... thus keeping their souls safe...

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
That scene in black hawk down where the chopper goes down and that one dude is kicking ass. I could just imagine two pods coming down with 5 marines each and just ripping shit up.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Bet you yanks wish that'd happened in real life rather than just the film haha!

Lord of the rings, siege of helms deep. Epic space marine interventon led by Gandalf.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Bet you yanks wish that'd happened in real life rather than just the film haha!
Fuck yes, we lost some good people.

·
Registered
81 Posts
It would have to be Aliens when the Colonial Marines are whinning, and you have Hudson going "Thats it man... Game over man... we're screwed man....!" CUE Deathwing Terminators teleport into the room and move out Space Hulk Style to cleanse the Hab Block. :shok:

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
I know not many people like Halo Wars around here, but on the mission where you have to evacuate Arcadia, Mission 5, I think it is, the bit where they show the image of the Spartans fighting off the aliens, I couldn't help imagining there being Space Marines standing there, bringing death to the xenos.

Bane of Kings Out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Constantine - The scene when hes trying to exorcise the daemon out of the little girl, when the daemon tries to leap out the body a Grey Knight teleports down, smashes her skull in and then guns down everyone in the room for seeing the daemon... thus keeping their souls safe...
:laugh: Think you might have trouble trying to sell that particular idea to anyone in the room at the time. But it made me laugh...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Alice In Wonderland - Alice drifts into sleep, a chaos induced nightmare turning her to Slaneesh
The Matrix - Neo and Trinity ice everybody in that awesome scene with the pillars at the end, open the elevator and a space marine unloads on them both
Bambi - film begins, exterminatus order ends

·
Registered
159 Posts
Superman, he may be the man of steel, but there's only so many bolter rounds you can take to the face :p

·
Ranty ranter!
2,262 Posts
I think it would have been funny in the 'Alien' movie, in the scene where you first see the ship coming towards the camera all majestic and big... the camera pans around and zooms out on an imperial battle barge going the opposite direction. And the Alien ship goes 'plink' against it's prow and blows up like nothing.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Randy Jackson: Ya know, dawwwwg, I wasn't really feelin it, ya know? Like I think your song choice shoulda been better, ya know?

J-Lo: But he has soooo much potential, Randy! I mean, I really liked it! You really made it your own!

Space Marine: HERESY! ::shoots American Idol contestant in the face before turning on Ryan Seacrest::

·
Registered
962 Posts
In Dante's Inferno when you fight Satan a whole bunch of Grey Knights come in and just say "Lucifer" and he gets sucked back into the warp. But then they see how redundant that was because he just keeps reaperaing so they impale him

The only downside would be this:

Grey Knight : How did you come in here mortal?

Dante : Oh I just-

Grey Knight : HERETIC!!

61 - 76 of 76 Posts