Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
I wouldn't want marines turning up in beibers movie. That would be too painless for him. Dark eldar turning up however..... :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Shepard is in Mass effect 2 not Modern warfare
There may be a character with that name in ME2 but there is also a character called Shepard in MW2.
He's the Bastard that betrays TF141 and ends up dead with a knife between the eyes for it.

SGMAlice

·
Registered
410 Posts
In transformers, I 'd like to see Megatron start to kill everyone, then look up and see three Imperator Titans bearing down on him.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I'm gonna have to call modern warfare 2 as well. Just when Ghost gets shot by shephard, i'd love a daemonette to possess him, slice shephards head off with a claw, and then defile his corpse in brutally penetrative ways. I'd laugh.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Alien verse Predetors

Space marines stumble inspect their planet/hunting grounds. Lets see how the Predetors do against some pissed of Astartes!!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Just imagine a Terran Marine walking along, killing some Zerg, doing his thing, when suddenly he bumps into another massively armored warrior, one that seems very familiar but is more awesome in every way, armed with a chainsword and bolt pistol.

Terran Marine: "Oh, shit."

If you couldn't tell, I choose Starcraft :biggrin:

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Just imagine a Terran Marine walking along, killing some Zerg, doing his thing, when suddenly he bumps into another massively armored warrior, one that seems very familiar but is more awesome in every way, armed with a chainsword and bolt pistol.

Terran Marine: "Oh, shit."

If you couldn't tell, I choose Starcraft :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
In the end of Modern Warfare 2, Crimson Fists Dreadnought comes out of nowhere and crushes Shepherd. Best. Ending. Ever.
well near the end when shepard's heli is hovering over the waterfall then suddenly a thunderhawk just blows it up...

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Hmm I will dare to be a bit different with my juxtaposition of a space marine. I always though it would be entertaining to have a space marine just appear in a jrpg for no damn reason other then to through of the entire feel of the game. I can see it now cut to the final boss fight with all the typical over the top nonsensical posturing, and blam it turns out the boss was killed years ago by a rogue space marine with a cape, and top hat. And you then spend the next 2 hours pointlessly bouncing attacks of his impregnable armor before he disappears in a equally random fashion to never be seen again.

That or have a marine fall into the terminator series, and watch as he scratches his head over why it was so damn hard for the humans there to defeat a bunch of necrons that can't regenerate, of course he had defeated skynet two weeks previous to pondering this.

That or just have a random suit of space marine armor as a unlock in any game....hell even a Nintendo game.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Or, having given it a little more thought, a berzerker showing up in Forest Gump would've been nice:

F.G. - "life is like a box of..."
Ka'Haroth the Slaughterman - "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!"
*Cue blood, screaming and maniacal laughter*

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Never happen, he would just out run him........poor bezerker, mind you he could have always just shot him in the foot to slow him down, but he was so distracted by his burning hate that he plum done forgot still that old woman he left at the bench in front of the bust stop is still there.

·
Registered
813 Posts
More worryingly, i can imagine the actor playing the 'zerker before filming the scene:
Actor - "what is my inspiration for this scene?"
Director - "You're an insane, merciless, bloody handed killer who's only objective is the aquisition of skulls to appease an unsatisfyable God of death, destruction and bloodshed"
Actor - "So, kind of like Tony Blair then?"

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
More worryingly, i can imagine the actor playing the 'zerker before filming the scene:
Actor - "what is my inspiration for this scene?"
Director - "You're an insane, merciless, bloody handed killer who's only objective is the aquisition of skulls to appease an unsatisfyable God of death, destruction and bloodshed"
Actor - "So, kind of like Tony Blair then?"
very funny stuff!

·
Registered
48 Posts
E.T.'s Planet

When I was younger I went down to Universal in Orlando. Sitting in the line for E.T. the Ride all I could imagine were Drop Pods crashing on to the planet. Death Winds would fall first of course. Gunning down the little boring bastards. Then the tactical squads pore out.

For some reason I could only see Ultramarines doing this.

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
as mentioned earlier in the thread a dreadnought bursting out of a wall like the cool aid man (such as the good ol DoW 2 trailer) would almost always be the funniest way to go about it.

Something 2d would be great too, like the old bomberman or a marvel v. capcom game. during the middle of the tag team fight a comic looking version of a space marine drops in and opens up a can of whoop ass.

ms. pac-man! haha

·
Registered
69 Posts
Star Wars Episode IV.

Luke is piloting his rebel X-Wing about to torpedo the first Death Star.

Que Marneus Calgar, flies by and punches through the cockpit, smashing Luke in the face with a loud "FOR THE EMPEROR!"

**credit roll, Imperial March**

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Imagine what Star Wars would be like.

Jar Jar: Meesa called Jar Jar Binks. Meesa your- *head explodes violently from bolt round*
Obi-Wan: WHAT THE FUCK?!
In Jurassic park, If a marine with a thunder hammer jumped out the bushes and started smashing up some dinos, That would be freaking epic!
The Notebook, suddenly I'm interested!
Star Wars Episode IV.

Luke is piloting his rebel X-Wing about to torpedo the first Death Star.

Que Marneus Calgar, flies by and punches through the cockpit, smashing Luke in the face with a loud "FOR THE EMPEROR!"

**credit roll, Imperial March**
these are my favorite ones so far :laugh:
I think its great how neither of the two star wars examples have anything to do with the space marines coming out of no where and saving the day.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
To be fair space marines have more in common with Darth Vader than they do with Luke Piewalker.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Inception, where someone suddenly dreams of a space marine, who shoots him/her, and (s)he ends up in Limbo.

Fallout new Vegas. NCR just discovered that Caesar's legion got Imperial Custodians.

Cars. (Yeah, the Disney movie, my brother loves it..) The red car is about to win the race, when a Thunderhawk blows him up.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts