Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks!

My fiance Brushie joined today, and as soon as I heard about it, and how warm a welcome she got, I had to join up.

I've been into Warhammer 40k/Fantasy since I was about 12, and it's been a big influence on me creatively. Because of these universes and the hobby, I love to write, draw, even taught myself to sculpt (through a fair bit of trial and a lot of error; there are some green-stuff abominations lurking in my attic!)
through my love of these settings.

Though I've never been a massive gamer, I've always loved the hobby aspect and the fluff. I enjoy creating sweeping background stories for every force I collect (give me half a chance and I'll talk you to death about them heheh ^^ )

I've taken a long time out of the hobby, but got back into it via Warmachine/Hordes and Mantic's Deadzone catching my eye.
With Age of Sigmar being released, I saw it as good a time as any to jump back in.

As for me: I'm an artist by trade, currently working at an exotic pet shop (my other big passion; I love my wierd little zoo of scaly/gribbly babies!) to make ends meet.
I'm also hopelessly in love with Brushie, whom I currently live with, and currently enjoy writing in our longrunning 40k RP as well as just starting to teach her the tips and tricks of modelmaking.

I'm pretty new to RP, but enjoy it immensely and would love to do so more.

So yeah, looking forward to posting more, sorry for the ramblings. Catch you on the boards :D

Current armies/forces:

Necrons (desperately in need of a dust off and repaint.)

Fantasy/AoS
Dark Elves (Ditto for Age of Sigmar updatery, at least half to be donated as offering to Brushie's first forays into the hobby)

Deadzone
Plague

Warmachine/Hordes
Everblight
Orboros

Super overstimulated excited future army ideas:

Space Marines (based on my original Chapter made in mine and Brushie's RP)

Fantasy/ AoS
Lizardmen and Stormcast allied force
Skaven
Trolls!
Chaos force comprising only of 4 daemon princes (because clearly I hate having friends)

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Beers are in the fridge over there. *points* :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome to Heresy. May the Chaos Gods shine their evil love towards you and mod your flesh into their images.

Also, I am your fiancé's writing partner!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome to the boards :D!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts