Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello. I was just wondering if anyone knew when Hive Fleet Behemoth actually invaded the galaxy. I know they were defeated at the Battle for Macragge in 745.M41, but I haven't found anything that says when they attacked Tyran. If I had to guess, would ~50 years be reasonable for a Tyranid incursion?

Also, does anyone know of any good sites for WAR40k lore information (besides the Lexicanum and the WAR40k Wiki)?

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
Hello. I was just wondering if anyone knew when Hive Fleet Behemoth actually invaded the galaxy. I know they were defeated at the Battle for Macragge in 745.M41, but I haven't found anything that says when they attacked Tyran. If I had to guess, would ~50 years be reasonable for a Tyranid incursion?

Also, does anyone know of any good sites for WAR40k lore information (besides the Lexicanum and the WAR40k Wiki)?

According to the Tyranid Codex (pg.9) the Tyranids were first encountered by the Imperium in 745.M41, Tyran was destroyed in the same year as the Battle or Macragge.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
According to the Tyranid Codex (pg.9) the Tyranids were first encountered by the Imperium in 745.M41, Tyran was destroyed in the same year as the Battle or Macragge.
Oh dang, that's fast! I didn't think it would be, but I suppose it makes sense now. Doh. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.