Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...now appear terrifying. I havent had a chance to pick up the new army book, but apparently they now always strike first in cc. Could anyone clarify this? Would anyone else like to comment?

Whimper :(

Though I do own a sizable HE force, including my unit fave, the phoenix guard...

·
Registered
145 Posts
not to mention 3 different dragon riding lord types, lion chariots and all the other nasties. poor poor DE il just stick to my HE till the new DE book comes out:)

·
Registered
176 Posts
They have lots of scary things. Fortunately you'll only be seeing a few scary things in each army since High Elves pay through the nose for everything. As a result their armies tend to be pretty small, and manageable for that reason.

·
Registered
428 Posts
With all these perks the flower chewers now get, please tell me they got rid of that (explative deleted) banner that gives +D6 to combat rez. One guy I play against always takes that damn thing! I really hate smacking down a unit of cav just to "lose by 1 or 2" because of a damn banner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.