Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...now appear terrifying. I havent had a chance to pick up the new army book, but apparently they now always strike first in cc. Could anyone clarify this? Would anyone else like to comment?

Whimper :(

Though I do own a sizable HE force, including my unit fave, the phoenix guard...

·
Registered
161 Posts
I used to call them pansies with skirts (all my friends have Dark Elves, not High Elves), but now I'm too damn scared! Always strike first is just one of the new scary things in the new army book. :no:

·
Registered
145 Posts
not to mention 3 different dragon riding lord types, lion chariots and all the other nasties. poor poor DE il just stick to my HE till the new DE book comes out:)

·
Registered
176 Posts
They have lots of scary things. Fortunately you'll only be seeing a few scary things in each army since High Elves pay through the nose for everything. As a result their armies tend to be pretty small, and manageable for that reason.

·
Registered
428 Posts
With all these perks the flower chewers now get, please tell me they got rid of that (explative deleted) banner that gives +D6 to combat rez. One guy I play against always takes that damn thing! I really hate smacking down a unit of cav just to "lose by 1 or 2" because of a damn banner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts