Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I get the sword masters command, white lions command or white lion chariot to finish off my army containing the battalion box set and a mage on foot?:)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
i'd get a regement of the troops first, whichever you choose. Also consider phoenix gaurd, one of my personal faves.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Hmm I would go for a extra regiment of Spearmen to be honest but out of those go with the Lion Chariot - awsome model and makes a really nice centrepiece for the army. But I think you need another unit of core first.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Could possibly use them as Lotherin Seaguard as well. That would give a more versitile unit just in case.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Spearmen...work on the fancy "high-dollar" units later.

That being said, I'm currently fielding 25 Swordmasters (bodyguard unit for my Mage), 25 Phoenix Guard and 25 White Lions (Bodyguard for my Noble/General).

The new chariot is awfully shiny too!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But i only need one core choice. And why do the high elf spearmen have hand bigger than their heads. Lotr is way more 'realistic'

·
Registered
176 Posts
But i only need one core choice. And why do the high elf spearmen have hand bigger than their heads. Lotr is way more 'realistic'
Paint their hands as leather gauntlets. It really helps with the proportions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts