Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
I just saw them as well. Thought i recognised them from seeing this thread earlier this week and spent the last 10 mins finding them on here.

Congrats they look superb :)
Thankyou very much! Glad everyone seems to like the scheme!

Discussion starter · #22 ·
So despite the 9th Ed rumours floating about I decided to complete the purchases for my HE's. So I finally purchased a copy of the HE codex and a box of Silver Helms! So if 9th is a complete mess I can play 8th instead! Unfortunately I haven't had much time to paint any HE's as I have been focused on my SW's but I will have an update soon! Hopefully!

So as it stands I have:

HE Prince and Battle Standard
32 x Spearmen
1 x Bolt thrower
16 x Archers
5 x Dragon Princes
8 x Silver Helms
1 x Mage
10 x Lothren Sea guard
10 x Swordmasters
5 x Ellyrian Reavers
2 x Nobles on Griffons
1 x Chariot

I think thats it......should be a pretty balanced force, but I do like fluffy lists so I'm not too concerned!

Man I love the new swordmaster models. You've done a great job there, the silver armour looks really burnished and the varied greens look very good with it!

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Man I love the new swordmaster models. You've done a great job there, the silver armour looks really burnished and the varied greens look very good with it!
Thanks my man! I am really impressed with the quality of the models from the isalnd of blood set, they really are a joy to paint!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.