Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
@ grish: whats the point? you really expected a good translation oO or a translation at all?
i made a mistake and im sry :)

BTT :)

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
@ grish: whats the point? you really expected a good translation oO or a translation at all?
i made a mistake and im sry :)

BTT :)
Oh i know you made a mistake and I'm not trying to translate what you said for any real purpose. The only point being Google Translate is a bit wacked lol not having a go at you by any means. I was bored and saw an oppurtunity to test Google Translate...and it failed. No need to apologise either, it's alllll good :good:

Grish

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I konw I am late for that but sice I don' t find time for painting I would say that you can stop waiting for It to be done... which means It will remain the same as the last pic for the next time I have holiday.... which is a long time to wait

@Gareth you are wrong I is still standing since I made the post with the pics so no reed of reinforcing =D

·
Registered
453 Posts
I konw I am late for that but sice I don' t find time for painting I would say that you can stop waiting for It to be done... which means It will remain the same as the last pic for the next time I have holiday.... which is a long time to wait

@Gareth you are wrong I is still standing since I made the post with the pics so no reed of reinforcing =D
Lol, it's not instant. It's slow and gradual. I don't understand why you don't don't believe me when myself and others have already suffered.

You leave it on a shelf with no support and in a month or 2 you're going to have bendy leg syndrome.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Lol, it's not instant. It's slow and gradual. I don't understand why you don't don't believe me when myself and others have already suffered.

You leave it on a shelf with no support and in a month or 2 you're going to have bendy leg syndrome.
Dude guess what?

I don' t care =D so could you stop telling me that it is boring and besides why do you care ?
Not that I don' t appreciate your tips but telling me that over and over again is kinda disturbing

oh yeah and btw It is nearely a month and still standing

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Ok, it's sage advice, but I'll second that the repetition is annoying. It's JasonDark's model, it's his to do with as he likes.

Anyway, back to topic: I never realized how big these things were. How tall is it at the top of its back? It's freakin' ginormous.

Any idea when this starts being painted?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Whoa, cut the attitude dude. He's only trying to help, and fuck me, it's expensive enough. Christ, I pin the wings on my Vultures, and they're less than half the size, and have no weight on them.

Better safe than sorry.
You should read carefully that what I wrote cuz I said that I am not unthankful for his tips, I just said that I' d like to do It my way and that It is annoying to hear the same sentence over and over again, It is not like I am working for him

Ok, it's sage advice, but I'll second that the repetition is annoying. It's JasonDark's model, it's his to do with as he likes.

Anyway, back to topic: I never realized how big these things were. How tall is it at the top of its back? It's freakin' ginormous.

Any idea when this starts being painted?
I already said that I don' t have enough time since I got other things to do which means that you have to wait at least till Xmas

·
Registered
453 Posts
How is the hierophant coming along?

I just bought my second off of ebay for a good price. Check out how it's legs turned up like...

I'll be reinforcing this bad boy to stop it ever happening again.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts