Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hi everyone! Been playing the WH40K computer games for a while now, moved onto reading books and now slowly moving on deeper into the game.
So I thought I would join up, gets some tips and see where it goes from there!

Death to the enemies of The Emperor!:grin:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hey seb2351. What are you planning on collecting? I take it that you're not pro-imperial, but as you didn't specify a 'false Emperor' I must assume you are a xenos man. Do you have any miniatures yet? If so, take some photos of them and post 'em over in modelling & painting. Welcome to Heresy Online!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I too was sucked into Warhammer via computer games. welcome to the Heresy

·
Febris Militarius
919 Posts
Death to the enemies of The Emperor!:grin:
Finally! some one has a great opener! Welcome to heresy, I'm sure you'll like it here and this forum will help pull you well into thre game.

:biggrin: Enjoy your service to the emperor! only in death does duty end! :so_happy:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey seb2351. What are you planning on collecting? I take it that you're not pro-imperial, but as you didn't specify a 'false Emperor' I must assume you are a xenos man. Do you have any miniatures yet? If so, take some photos of them and post 'em over in modelling & painting. Welcome to Heresy Online!
Gasp, How could anyone fathom a path away from the Emperors Light, especially consorting with the vile xenos! :p (Sorry to the non Space Marine lovers, but by far they are my favorite character set)

Spent a few days looking over the site, and each time going wow!, what a great idea, especially once I hit the painting part:shok:. (So glad I discovered the techniques part before I started, there is so much I didnt even think of considering attempting!)
Looking at starting with the Blood Angels, as they have always appealed to me. (Even Horus himself acknowledges the Great Angel should have been Warmaster.)

Once I have done a few attempts I will post them over in modelling. Hi to everyone else who replied as :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Finally! some one has a great opener! Welcome to heresy, I'm sure you'll like it here and this forum will help pull you well into thre game.

:biggrin: Enjoy your service to the emperor! only in death does duty end! :so_happy:
Hey you Guys! was a great opening quote! haha. Sloth is Better than the Emperor, besides , Everyone knows the "Emperor is a Douche!"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts