Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi heretics, im new and you need to forgive my bad english, im spanish, and im seventeen, and obviously i dont pass the exams of english in my school xDD.
I started with warhammer years and yeas ago, when i was eight years old i think, during this time ive been collecting every race, buti only have two reall armies, imperium, and Bood ravens, yes, Blood Ravens, i use the codex marines rules but i try to represent the marines of the Dawn of War games, i really like them.

Im a fan of the warhammer and wrhammer 40k history, more than the miniatures i prefer to buy all the codex and all the novels etc, i also wrote some short histories, but in spanish xDDD, im glad to join this awesome site of warhmmer fans, i will he you welcome me.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
You speak pretty good English for someone who comes from a non-English speaking country. I also like reading about Warhammer 40k and have a small collection of Black Library novels. Blood Ravens are a pretty cool army, and I love the Dawn of War computer game, although I've only played the first one, not the second one or any of the expansions for the first one. Anyway welcome to Heresy, we are a friendly buch and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts