Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'v been looking all over the place for advice on space marines and some of the forums Ive found here are really informative :) I'm from Brisbane Australia and have been collecting ultramarines for about 5 ish years on and off. me and my best friends have just gotten back into it all and I need to rethink my army lists and tactics a bit. I chose this name because i remember there was a character in the old starter pack called sergent Octavian whom i still own :). My favourite army has gotta be space marines because of all the little upgrades everything can have and how versatile space marines can be in general. my favourite battle memory was when i rolled 4 rends with an assault cannon against my friend's warlord - won me the battle xD. I also enjoy music and i play the drums, piano and bass.

thx for letting me be a part of this forum,
Great to meet you :)

·
Registered
434 Posts
:victory:
Same to you its always great to see new faces! Dont worry you will find plenty of fellow Aussie's on this forum, like me that is.....:picknose:
UM are nice we have lots of people to play SM so getting advice wont be hard. Oh and YES rending hits! Just like when I used to field Tau and scored six penetrating hits on my friends landraider first turn.

Anywho... Welcome to Heresy:grin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts