Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am luke i collect 40k and Warhammer I have 6000 points of 40k (Marines+Greyknights) and 4000 points of High Elfs and 4000 points of Bretonnians. and I have just signed up to this Forum I am new to Forums so hi.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hi and a very warm welcome. I am new myself. Thats quite an extensive collection you have there. How do you find greyknights? I was always put off by the low model count, a swarmy through and through =-P Hope to catch you in the forums.

All the best,

Zeldrin

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Welcome to the site, Luke!

I hope to hear some of your ideas and exploits in the WHFB section. Have you actually managed to get all that painted?

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi and a very warm welcome. I am new myself. Thats quite an extensive collection you have there. How do you find greyknights? I was always put off by the low model count, a swarmy through and through =-P Hope to catch you in the forums.

All the best,

Zeldrin
With stength 6 on basic grey knights they are more than enough to wrench apart an enemy and against numbers you just stand back and shoot and wittle them down and then clean up whats left with there combat capabilities. Then theres the Grand Master who is capable of taking a fair few powerful models.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the site, Luke!

I hope to hear some of your ideas and exploits in the WHFB section. Have you actually managed to get all that painted?
erm all Fantasy painted Grey Knights Painted and about half the marines.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts