Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi -

I'm not entirely sure what i should be writing here, other than I've joined the forum and that Warhammer rocks!

I'm pretty new to the game, having collected for about a year and a bit - but only seriously for the last 5 months or so.

I know two members outside of this forum. They are: Frodo, and wolf.

I've played against Frodo a few times, and Frodo and I are planning a team game against wolf. sometime in the near future.

My main army is Imperial Guard. I got a load of Catachan models cheap on eBay, and I'm trying to work on some back story for them, as i don't really want to call them catachans.

·
Registered
598 Posts
hey obsidian, great to see you signed up at last
haha
enjoy it here, post, and have fun!
remember: get well soon

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anybody is wondering what wolf means by "get well soon", I have glandular fever and CMV, and have for the past 4-5 months.

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
Glandular fever, had that years ago for about 8 months so i know that can be well uncomfortable, what is CMV though?.
Hope you get well soon Odsidian.

Oh and welcome to Heresy Online.

VV

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome!

I'm pretty new myself. Started a Necron army and am taking them to their first battle (Apocalypse) on Saturday. :shok: Hopefully I don't get destroyed too badly...

This is a fun place. Glad to have ya!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Welcome to Heresy Obsidian.

I hope you find it more enjoyable than glandular fever, and longer lasting (after all, glandular fever is only 6-18 months - Heresy is for life!).

Good luck with your upcoming Apocalypse battle too (get Wolf and Frodo to do all the heavy lifting, that's my advice)!

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Hey dude

Welcome to HO. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hope you get better soon. Had a few freinds how have had that stuff. Not good at all.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Welcome to Heresy Obsidian.

I hope you find it more enjoyable than glandular fever, and longer lasting (after all, glandular fever is only 6-18 months - Heresy is for life!).

Good luck with your upcoming Apocalypse battle too (get Wolf and Frodo to do all the heavy lifting, that's my advice)!

lol, like, totally

1 - 10 of 10 Posts