Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Im scion, Im from the UK.

Ive been a big 40K fan from a young age due to my cousin showing me the wonderful and ever expanding universe.

My first army was space marines and that was some time ago just before 5th edition, Ive tried to build up a tau army as the only other army but havnt expanded upon much other than that.

I left the hobby when I got to the middle stages of secondary school due to the cost of keeping my hobby alive (and to be quite honest I was repulsed by my lack of painting skills)

I still kept up with the universe on a basic level and have wished to get back into the hobby for a while and just needed some new army that I would enjoy both painting and playing to come around along with some money.

So my next army will be Imperial guard with the new codex coming out soon and will hopefully have a storm trooper allied detachment to fight with it.

My favourite book is the book Eisenhorn and Im a fan of the Gaunt's Ghosts series as well.

I will hopefully have enough money to keep this hobby alive since I always loved 40K more than any other franchise.

(Sorry for the bad intro)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey man, welcome back to the hobby!

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Heresy.

Glad to have you back in the hobby and hope you stay hooked this time. Good luck with your army and hope you have fun on the boards.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts