Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm new back into the wargaming. Working as a design engineer for plastics kind of reignited my teenage interests of Space Marines and LOTR. I just couldn't resist having a look about online and we all know what happens from there. Thought I'd just check out the forums to interact more with the wargame community as where I'm from there's not many of us!

I also have a Wargaming blog http://tabletopworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/working-at-tabletop-workshop.html! :)

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard the Heresy! :drinks:

·
Registered
307 Posts
welcome aboard mate. anything you wanna know about tau, ask me... everything else, the rest of us would serve a great deal better than me. haha, (take it as a compliment fellow heratics), nah, im terrible at the fluff of everything besides tau, and stories and everything, but if you got any stories, im sure we would all love to hear them.

again, enjoy your stay mate.

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Oooh, 3d printing. Talk about an expanding field; personally I can't wait for the day (perhaps a couple decades down the line) when we rarely buy material items, and instead just purchase a schematic to print.

Welcome to the boards and may the hobby serve you well!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts