Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
Hmmm about me???
Well, i'm an Aussie, i play tournament paintball at what would be considered Australias highest level.
I've been playing 40k for about 3 months and am enjoying it more and more every time i play and learn more about it.
It is pretty much the only wargaming experience i have. And unfortunately work commitments have killed any possibilty of me playing with the small group of friends that i do play with.
I live around the Penrith area of N.S.W (In Sydney's west)

I basically threw myself in the deep end started playing once i had a fair sized army of Tyranids (2000 or so points). I now have around 3500 points and am constantly growing my army. As i'm sure is the case with most of us.

I am looking for anyone that is in my area and might be willing to play a few games on weeknights. I have been invited many times to play at my local GW store but have never been made to feel really welcome by any of the gamers in said store.

Anyway enough about me. I'm looking forward to hopefully playing more and learning the rules a lot more in depth.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome to then heresy There are a decent amount of people on the site from Australia so it shouldn't be too hard to find people in your area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts