Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello together! After reading more and more from this site, I actually decided to join the community.

I think the easiest way is to answer the questions:

- How did you find us.
While searching for appropriate tactica articles via Google because the German forums are all a bit boring as the same tactics are repeated in each forum for each army. It seems as the German players are mostly doing Copy&Paste...
- Your location.
Germany
- High School memories.
Got no real high school here in Germany
- Why did you choose that handle (name).
One of my favourite chars from the German RPG "Das Schwarze Auge" - a master dwarf thief. And as I played dwarfs for appr. 8 years in WHF...so the name appealed.
- How long have you been playing Games Workshop Systems and Wargames in general
started 25 years ago with Hero Quest, Star Quest and Claymore Saga, followed by Lord of the Rings and WHF 10 years ago. switched over to 40K 3 years ago
- Best memory during a battle.
I started 40K with Eldar in 5th Edition. In one game, a Falcon was attacked by a full unit of Genestealers. And everything they managed was to get > 20 "Crew Shaken"-Results. I think the Eldar were throwing up a lot inside..
- Favourite army.
Space Orks
- Regular gaming buddies also on the forums.
None her
- Basically anything of interest to give us a better understanding of who you are and what you’re about.
I am a software engineer, 32 years old, married to a wonderful wife and father of 2 sons. Maybe due to the engineering aspect of my job, I am a fan of the orky mek-technology :grin:
- Why not include a picture?
Maybe later.

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Welcome to the forum Calaman!

You sound like you have been around the hobby for a long time, so good to see you have stuck with it,

Whereabouts do you live in Germany? I used to live down near Ramstein a few years ago and found the locals really friendly.

And you like Orks? I'm sure I hear there was a WAGHH around here somewhere...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi!
I am living near Cologne in a small town.
Hope to find new inspiration for my Waagh and my new army - the Dark Angels - here.
My friends are already jerking, that I collect all armies that are green...and that I would even paint Ultramarines in this color ;).

The main changes in the hobby during the last years are for me that I started playing tournaments one year ago and that my 5 year old son started to collect "his own" Necron army

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy, Calaman! Hope you enjoy your stay :drinks:

·
8,723 Posts

·
8,723 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts