Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
have preatorian, need help

I had acquired preatorians from an early trade, or they still good for play or have they been wiped off the face of 40k

Im knew so I have no bloody idea if they can be used, also have some space marine commanders (several, one is a librarian and so forth, if anybody is interested or can tell me what the above is,
interested in chaos space, and necrons, and reg. space marine pieces

have WoW for trade as well

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
hey man,

i've got a butload of extra regular space marine bitz i could spare....let me know if you're interested/what you're looking for.

as for praetorians, as far as i know you can field them as regular guard, maybe take some doctrines....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
as I am short on cash, trade is my only option as of right now

but what could I field with the preatorians? imperial guard?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx alot,

but what are you needing?
I have very few preatorian, and i do have several space marine commanders,I need to find them to send pics,
also is there any way to get a dreadnought assembly sheet?

I also have WoW TCG and Pirates/SW pockets

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also

been trying to find out what type of vehicle I have and what I can use it with

it is sort of like a rhino, except it has a small cannon ontop and 6 smaller gun that sprout out on the roof (turret type of gun)

I have a Mk class tank but dont know if I can use it for Imperial guard or smace marine

and a dreadnought

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also have several figs that seem part machine, one has a clamp on his back, several have a robotic eye

then I have multiple wall sections that I have no idea go with what, they cannot be pieced together and they have the skull/wing logos on them
have no idea what they are for or can be used as

the tank has a turret a fixed gun on the front and two swivel cannons on the side, and a turret like gun on top from the manhole

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
hmmmm....

the setup you descibe sounds like a leman russ. do you have any pics/any way of getting some? that'd be helpful....

the figure with the clamp on its back sounds like a techmarine to me....possibly with servitors. again, pictures would be most helpful.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts