Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy y'all.

I've been into 40K since some time in the dark ages back when men were men, orks were orks and D-Cannons used to do some very wierd things indeed. A year or so before 3rd Edition came out I think.

Anyway, I've been a Space Wolf player throughout all those years and to be honest it was the fluff of the 40K universe that brought me into it far more than the games themselves.

I'll admit, I have been out of the mainstream for quite a while - 3 or 4 years!

I stopped to discover the universe of foreplay and I developed a website about randomly names to play with my friends. If some players are interested by it, I'm sharing my website with you : Generatore di nomi e soprannomi online - Nomi casuali

Well, it's not the topic, what's new now ? I'm back !

·
Registered
Space marines ( 13th Legion/ Ultramarines chapter), tyranids, Drukhari, Custodes, SoS,
148 Posts
Welcome back to the fold brother. We are now in the time of men, super-men and super-super men, where everything has broken, the Emperor limps ahead on his golden Throne, the last living (known to live) Primarch is tearing (or attempting to tear) Chaos a new one and all manner of xenos, witches and heretics are rife in the greater world.

Oh yes, and something about the Old World Exploding, and beings of Lightning and steel arriving by portal to try and stop chaos and Death from tearing what is left apart further. fun times ahead

Good to see an old face return to the Grimdark.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts