Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetins from the tomb world that is Montana. Im new to wargaming, have only been involved in 40k since may of 2013. since that time I have concentrated mostly on painting and getting better at that and assembling. my first army was Necrons and I still play a lot with them, I acquired a large number of models from every army over the months but have no dedicated my self to 4, 1. Necrons 2. Space Wolves 3. Blood Angels and recently 4. Orks. my favorit battle moment was taking out my opponents Sould grinder with one shot from my destroyer lord with a tachyron arrow. I have designed and made a table and continue to pursue the game, getting into reading space wolves and space marine battle novels. im planning on testing a blood angels 1750 pt army ive made maybe some of you guys could give some advice on it and where you see any potential problems or holes

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Welcome to heresy, hope you find some good advice in the tactics and army lists section and i'd be interested in seeing your armies if you put together a showcase.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard! :good:

Everyone here is kind and relatively sane
(Except all followers of lux).
*places hand on forehead*
Brother, heal thyself.....

·
Registered
136 Posts
HEY! You be nice to Soul Grinders they have feelings too! Ah, who am I kidding... kill them and they just come back, and in greater numbers. Welcome to the site, sit down, stay a while. Its a good place to be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts