Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Kapeesh here,
Been playing 40k for around 2-ish years (still a noob:grin:). I live in Figtree, New South Wales, Australia. I collect Ultramarines and have a nasty habit of over-powering my characters (211 point librarian- flying doom on a stick, but still costly) Anyway thought I'd say hi.:victory:

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Hey mate. Good to have another Pacfic boy around the place.

You got any pics of Harry Potter at all?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey Kapeesh! I think after 2 years, you're far from being an amateur. In my experience, real amateurs don't think it's possible to over-equip their characters. So kudos!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Welcome to Heresy Kapeesh.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of interesting stuff around the place - take a look round, and enjoy!

Good to have an 'out and proud' Ultramarines player on the boards; it took me months to come out the closet...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi guys, thanks for the replies, had to get home from school (damn the fact that people on the other side of the world are asleep when I'm awake and visa-versa) to read them, anyway thanks again.

P.S. J-Bite, what do you mean by harry potter pictures?
P.S.S. Is there a thread for Space marine tactis, not "Take this and this and you'll win" sort of tactics but "Get your ...... and your ...... behind your ...... and CHARGE!!!"?
P.S.S.S. should this be P.P.P.S.?

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Sorry - little joke - I meant your Librarian (the whole flying doom on a stick description was just too good to pass up)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Here's your "Harry Potter" (when i get a new box of assault marine, I will only make 4 and give him the 5th Jump Pack:eek:k:)
Sorry it's so blurry, I'll take another in a week or so. :grin:

·
Registered
905 Posts
IVISIBLE JUMP PACK!!! Kickass!!!

btw overpowered characters are the best ever.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
a bolt pistol, 'cause he's so assault orientated i decided to put pointy sharp things on him.
My original paint scheme involved him being covered in blood, but i dropped it cause it was to khornish. Same thing happened with my assault squad. Anyway, i can't change his army list entry 'cause i don't want to convert him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts