Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm Felipe and I've been playing warhammer for almost 15 years now.
Over the years i've collected many armies but somehow i always return to chaos Alpha Legion and Imperial Fists XD
Right now i am looking for the new edition of Horus Heresy and worked on my legion minis but i'm still thinking which way to go because i don't want to play with those legions anymore.

When 1st ed Horus Heresy came up i built a Gray Word Bearers armythat I played as a vainilla legion during the 1st book and with their actual rules during the second book. But when the 3rd black book came up i collected Alpha Legion again.
I remember always playing with a friend (Sons of Horus) and every time he fielded his Fire Raptor i always blew it up with my saboteur :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, I'm kinda in the search for a new legion that makes me play different. With the Fists and the Alphas I've always played a gunline, both static and mobile. I know i want to play something a bit different but i'm hesitant to build a full melee army, both because i have the models already built with bolters and lascannons and also because it's not my cup of tea. So i was thinking of doing a legion army that has a bit of both so that i only have to buy the melee part.

I came to this forum because of this, having been an ocasional lurker from quite some time.

I hope you guys can help me with this.

Cheers!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts