Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

I've just joined this forum and already have found some interesting topics.. I think I'll stick around. I'm member off other 40k forums (B&C) so maybe I'll bump into some familiar people here.

I live in Belgium and I've been playing 40k for about 4 years. I've got around 10.000 points of chaos marines ( Black legion,Thousand sons, Death guard, World eaters, Iron warriors and Emperor's children), 1500 points of Grey knights, 4000 points of Space marines and I'm starting a tyranid army.

All of my armies are still a bit under construction..
With the new Chaos codex I've got some tweaking to do and maybe repaint some of my models.
The DIY marine army planning is collecting dust since I'm thinking to repaint the whole army~ I'm currently reading off the soulDrinkers and I might repaint them in those colours~
Grey knights are as allies for my space marines, and maybe I'll get some Imp. guard to make them a real stand alone force.

The tyranids are still in the begin stage as still have to begin assemble my models..

that's about it I think.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
55 Posts
10k!!!! sweet jesus i wish i had that much do me a favor and post your aemy on the army lists forum plzzzzz

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I'll have to revise my list under the new codex, i had 10k in the old one.. I'll look into it and post it later.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Soul Drinkers huh? Cool. Was just mentioning today to someone that they could go them. And so many miniatures, very nice.

The Chaos codex has got me thinking what to do with my Chaos force also. Anyhow welcome to the forums, have fun!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thx everybody..

yes I find the Soul drinkers saga very inspiring... because in a way, I think Sarpedon has some good points for turning his back on the imperium.. (not the emperor)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
question.. : are there any more belgian 40k players around here ??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome!

I'm a 'Cron girl, myself. :)

Stop by the Live Chat sometime. It's always interesting.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome!

I'm a 'Cron girl, myself. :)

Stop by the Live Chat sometime. It's always interesting.
wow a girl playing 40k.. don't find a lot of those :biggrin:

Well I'll look around, maybe I'll bump in to some other belgian players.. :shok:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts