Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I hale from the very bottom of New Zealand in a town called Invercargill Im very new to wargaming and am currently working on a blood angels army

·
Registered
434 Posts
New Zealand! :shok:
Nice place, have a few friends from there. Besides its always nice to meet people from our counterpart.:) (ANZAC im aussie)
Welcome to Heresy! sample the Rp forum or dive into the vast array of the Imperial tactica section's....... No dont accually do that its quite boring:p
I kid, hope you enjoy the forums!

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
G'day and welcome to Heresy online, like Samu3 says it's good to say another ANZAC on the boards. One of the best friends I ever had was a kiwi. He was a Maori and came from somewhere on the North Island I think. I actually met him while I was in a phsyciatric hospital and he and another bloke in there were my pillars of support and without them I'd probably still be residing in the funny farm. I've since lost track of him but I wear the tiki, which he had blessed by his Grandfather who is a tribal chief and subsequently gave me for Christmas one year, all the time. It's true though that when you're in situation with someone like that, you build the strongest possible bond with them, I imagine it to be a similar bond to that shared by soldiers who fight in a war side by side. Even though I've lost contact with him I know we'll meet again someday. You're probably thinking wow "this guy" shares way too much info about himself, and in this case you're probably right for thinking so if you do, but seeing where your from made me all nostalgic. Anyway, welcome to Heresy Online, I hope you enjoy your stay here. I like your choice of army, BA rock. Feel free to post some pics of your miniatures in the painting and modelling section.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts