Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1st post,Feedback on Twinlinked PunisherCannons

Just been playing with the idea of a Crusader/Godhammer/Redeemer/Promethius conversion.Useing counts as rules to mount twinlinked punisher cannons(from ForgeWorld) to the side sponsons,i love the look assault cannons and punishers provide,reminds me of the real thing.
So my questions are:
-Have you or someone you know-made such a convertion and do you have any pics?
-What rules would you use for counts as purposes and why?

thanks for any help/pics/advice...:victory:

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Just been playing with the idea of a Crusader/Godhammer/Redeemer/Promethius conversion.Useing counts as rules to mount twinlinked punisher cannons(from ForgeWorld) to the side sponsons,i love the look assault cannons and punishers provide,reminds me of the real thing.
So my questions are:
-Have you or someone you know-made such a convertion and do you have any pics?
-What rules would you use for counts as purposes and why?

thanks for any help/pics/advice...:victory:
Easy....

Just give it two Demolisher cannons.....so you have an armor 14 Super Vindicator.:victory:

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Hello and welcome to Heresy.

I haven't heard of or seen anyone attempt this myself which isn't a bad thing as it means yours will be unique. I have no advice or tips that would be useful to you myself.

Enjoy your stay and good luck with your project.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Easy....

Just give it two Demolisher cannons.....so you have an armor 14 Super Vindicator.:victory:
What sort of reaction were you looking for:headbutt::crazy::laugh:
Whats that got to do with the price of fish...???
OK I think you missed the point i dont want to make up rules, rather use the most appropriate representation for the proposed conversion.But that would be pritty badass.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I don't follow?
Way to go me for starting off on the wrong foot,i took Witch Kings post as sarcasm,nice.Im a bit more used to a verry opinionated contravercial debate then a kind welcome.Guess thats the benifit of being fresh to the forum,not that i go out of my way to antagonise other users, rather have a healthy brain storming session on what ever the subject.:scratchhead:
I think i like the feel of this forum a bit more user friendly.Must turn down my measure of scrutiny(or paranoia) for a while,I should have known.Just frustrated theres less interest in this post then I might have hoped,was realy looking forward to some constructive feedback...on the other hand maybe like you said,a unique idea for conversion,who knows.Thanks and appologies.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Don't worry you're not on the wrong foot, we are a very user freindly place to be.

If you want more feedback on the question itself you are better off asking over in the modelling and painting forum about how you would go about doing such a conversion :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts