Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am quite new to the WH40K universe, will be cosplaying a chaos lord in August for the Sri Lankan Comic Con. Been infatuated by everything WH, so hoping for all the best and looking forward to meeting fellow cosplayers/gamers from around the region

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Welcome to heresy online, certainly a different one didn't realise there was much of a community in sri lanka, hopefully you can find some others who share you fervor for 40k and cosplay. Can't wait to see some photos of your work?

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome Heretic!

Sri Lanka, eh? My grandmother was born there. :good:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to heresy online, certainly a different one didn't realise there was much of a community in sri lanka, hopefully you can find some others who share you fervor for 40k and cosplay. Can't wait to see some photos of your work?
Will add photographs soon, designing my costume atm :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, will document my progress on the build, our comic con is in August, four of us will be cosplaying. Is there a separate thread only for cosplayers?

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Why of course heres a link: http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=217 but its just towards the bottom of the main forum page lots of interesting things in there. Though not the most active section from what i see. I supose not much comment can be made on amazing cosplay work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts