Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone! I will be starting a job with Games Workshop so I decided to do a little research on it and came across this site. I'm quite excited to be joining up with all of you. I've been playing D&D for about 10 years and painting Citadel minis for nearly 5. Unfortunately, an ex of mine destroyed all of my old ones so I'm in the process of painting new ones. :angry:

I'm not sure what else to say, but I'm always happy to make new friends and learn more about the hobby. Thanks for reading!

Edit: On recommendation from Jonileth, right now I'm interested in learning the basics of the game right now. I start the new job on Monday, so there's a lot to learn already. I'm a little nervous about not being able to answer questions from the customers.

Edit again: I'm two days into training at this point and today is the first day the store is officially open. The store is in Philadelphia PA, so if your in the area feel free to stop in and check us out.

·
The Curmudgeon
646 Posts
Good luck with running your store. If you're interested in learning about anything in particular, I'd suggest you let people know what it is you're passionate about learning because there are many on this forum that are more than passionate about helping you do so. Welcome to the Heresy.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard! :good:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Good on you! I'd love a job with GW. They just dont have one available for my unique skills at this time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The store is in Philadelphia PA. I actually start tomorrkw and unfortunately am way too excited/nervous to sleep.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am also new but have to say CONGRATS! on getting a job with GW. Sounds like a dream job!

1 quick question...is there always a lag between me completing the post and it showing? or is this because I am so new that all my posts get reviewed before posting?

·
Super Moderator
8,563 Posts
1 quick question...is there always a lag between me completing the post and it showing? or is this because I am so new that all my posts get reviewed before posting?
New members' posts sometimes get caught in the automatic spam filter, so need to be released by a Mod.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.