Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to 40k table top but have been reading the books for a few years now. I am working on building a Black Templar army currently. I enjoy the templars as they are one of the first two chapters I ever read about. I have done pen and paper rpgs for many years now but this is my first wargame mini. I will have some questions that most likely be stupid some of the time as I try to work out my army and the table top game.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I am new to 40k table top but have been reading the books for a few years now. I am working on building a Black Templar army currently. I enjoy the templars as they are one of the first two chapters I ever read about. I have done pen and paper rpgs for many years now but this is my first wargame mini. I will have some questions that most likely be stupid some of the time as I try to work out my army and the table top game.
Welcome! I have asked a ton of stupid questions and have gotten nothing but helpful answers here, so don't be shy to ask. I'm trying to get an arm started right now, too, and it can be daunting but these forums have helped a lot! A decent place to start is to check out the army lists subforum and see what people like to use and what people stay away from. Very helpful! Here's a link.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome!

As a newbie here myself I'd say don't worry about asking what may be seen as 'stupid' questions, in my book there is no such thing!

Looking forward to seeing your Templars on the go!

Have fun!

G x

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
WElcome to the boards and ask all the questions you want. Most people here are here to help new people out so your in a good place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts