Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am obviously new to the site here, and have to say by the looks of it I am going to enjoy being a member. I signed up for the fiction side of the site, I live in an area where not much happens for the board game side of WH40k which bites big time :suicide: but long live the pen of fan fiction! I am a very novice writer but I do greatly enjoy it. Also loving gaming. I play World of Warcraft (FOR THE HORDE!) but also play some Diablo 3 and a few FPS on the 360. Love working on cars and computers. Hope to read a few great stories and get some good opinions and criticism for my own stories. See you on the battlefield!!

·
Closet Dictator
3,435 Posts
Welcome to the Heresy, you wont regret it.

Note: the above statement is not legally binding and I am not acting in an official capacity as I cant be trusted with authority or matches

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy mate :good:

If you need any assistance don't be afraid to ask people, not many of these nuts bite, though id watch out for @Tawa. Who knows what he'll do.
I don't always bite! Hard....

·
The Curmudgeon
646 Posts
Welcome to Heresy. If you are a writer, you should find a great many Heretics who also enjoy it. I'd recommend trolling the Compendium thread that's stickyed to the Original Works section. There you will find that some mods have taken great care to organize and link all the many fictional works to their authors, so you can get not only a good feel for each writer out there, but there's even a brief synopsis of what the story is about too. Makes life oh so easy. Go find some favorite authors, then go write stuff. Do good things, Heretic.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just from the banter i can safely say i will be a life long member!! Thank you all for giving me a warm welcome! i hope to add many of my own fictions to the community. Thanks again all!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts