Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,030 Posts

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,339 Posts
Very cool. I'm not sure there was a need for New and better possessed though.

·
Irn Bru 32!
1,434 Posts
One day I'm gunna snap and buy a fuck ton of Forge World stuff. Until then:

oooOOOoooo pretty pictures :whistle:
*voice in your head*

Do it... You know you want to. Look at all of those models that are fucking hard to prepare and cost as much as a small country.:laugh:

·
Premium Member
12,822 Posts
Well ain't they just cool as shit? Fuck yes. That triaros is fantastic, one of the few pieces of mechanicum i actually like.

·
Premium Member
12,822 Posts
Honestly, the one thing I am looking forward to the most is Alpharius. His artwork ia stunning, and being equipped with a Spear (gotta soft spot for them, don't know why) i just can't wait to see him. If they come out with him and Curze I'll be happy.

Out of the legions covered;

Horus, Angron, Fulgrim, Lorgar and Ferrus Manus are complete.
Mortarion is to be released.
Vulkan is WIP.

That leaves only Curze from HH2 and all 4 from HH3. Of those, RG are pretty much out of the campaign, so Corax is probably next, Dorn doesn't make a showing until Terra so is likely later on. That leaves AL and Perturabo, both of whom have major campaign parts so either or. Kinda hoping for Alpharius to be next up though.

·
Premium Member
12,822 Posts
Whoa... That looks like a really bad paint job thanks to the camera and terrible lighting. Probably a rush job to get it ready. If there weren't two there, I'd have honestly said it looks more like a quick photoshop someone's done.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,078 Posts
Yeap that's not a great looking paint job however that will also be due to the flash blasting out all the colors, the hand confuses me a little, hopefully it will paired with another Primarch like a couple of the others are.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.