Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did not see a post up on this yet, lots of good stuff coming out!

Pictures from http://battlebunnies.blogspot.nl/

Gal Vorbak

Imperial Army

New Knights

Mortarion

Vulkan

And lots more to come on the battle bunnies website. FW look to be stepping up a notch on the production side of things. Which is great I think!

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Fucking love both those tanks and would be very tempted to use that Basy as a Destroyer Tank Hunter.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Very cool. I'm not sure there was a need for New and better possessed though.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Also that Malcador Transport might become a counts as Taurox if the scale is anywhere near close (and by anywhere near I mean is it smaller than a baneblade).

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know right, I just can't wait till they get to my DA... which should be another year or 5 :cray:

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Honestly, the one thing I am looking forward to the most is Alpharius. His artwork ia stunning, and being equipped with a Spear (gotta soft spot for them, don't know why) i just can't wait to see him. If they come out with him and Curze I'll be happy.

Out of the legions covered;

Horus, Angron, Fulgrim, Lorgar and Ferrus Manus are complete.
Mortarion is to be released.
Vulkan is WIP.

That leaves only Curze from HH2 and all 4 from HH3. Of those, RG are pretty much out of the campaign, so Corax is probably next, Dorn doesn't make a showing until Terra so is likely later on. That leaves AL and Perturabo, both of whom have major campaign parts so either or. Kinda hoping for Alpharius to be next up though.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Yeap that's not a great looking paint job however that will also be due to the flash blasting out all the colors, the hand confuses me a little, hopefully it will paired with another Primarch like a couple of the others are.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts