Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen this for sale at a few BL events now. Still not up on the website for order. When will BL stop punishing customers who do not live in the UK or Europe? Here, take my money! If I factor in flights to London get to a BL event to buy it would be a $1000+ book!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I shoveled out the money to buy this off eBay... Don't... just don't... There is like only one or two stories that are actually cool. The rest of the thing was garbage... and a huge waste of my fucking money. I am beyond sick of shelling out all this money for shit material in return. I am so close to just giving up entirely on GW...

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
They have stopped putting their stuff up on sale on the website because they hate everyone who does not attend their events. :(

·
Registered
688 Posts
I'm in the UK and I have never made an event due to work. They even refused to sell me one because I couldn't go as my tour to Afghanistan got brought forward a week!!!!

It sucks. If you can't make it for what ever reason it's like you get punished by missing bits of the story.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I shoveled out the money to buy this off eBay... Don't... just don't... There is like only one or two stories that are actually cool. The rest of the thing was garbage... and a huge waste of my fucking money. I am beyond sick of shelling out all this money for shit material in return. I am so close to just giving up entirely on GW...
Also having read it, I'd tend to agree. Eventually they'll put it up for sale on the website and you can get it then, but there's no particular reason to be in any hurry to read it. It's on the shorter side, especially for an anthology, and most of the stories are kind of "meh". Sadly, it even includes what is quite probably the single worst ADB story I've ever read. So don't be in any rush to get it, you'll almost certainly just be disappointed once you do read it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
This anthology is bad, and was for sale at the last 4 events from BL and Games Workshop. BL - please write something NEW:smoke:

·
Registered
178 Posts
This anthology is bad, and was for sale at the last 4 events from BL and Games Workshop. BL - please write something NEW:smoke:
There's a good reason for that, it's their event exclusive anthology for this year. It was always going to be available at all their events this year.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Out of curiosity, what stories does this anthology contain?

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Phew. Managed to grab the damn thing before it was gone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts