Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which minor characters would you like to see more of in future book's? There's so many for me that I could go on for a while naming them. One of them would be Ingo Pech, Alpha Legion First Captain. Another would be Justaerin Captain Falkus Kibre. The entire Justaerin have been suspiciously absent from the series so far, but reading all about them in the first two Forge World HH book's have got me champing at the bit to see more of them.

Valdor, Jenetia Krole, Delvarus of the World Eaters and the Big E would go down very nicely, too.

What are yours?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eldrad, Little Horus and Ahriman.
'Ickle Horus seems to be heading towards a good storyline. Having half his face sliced off by Bion Henricos seems to have unhinged him a tad.

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Well, very few of the above are minor characters as per the OP, but no matter I guess...

Minor ones for me? Hmm, Ingo Pech would be actually yes, but mainly Amon and Haedo, the two Adeptus Custodes who have had what are effectively cameo appearances in quite a few novels, would certainly like to see more of them, or at least Amon.

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Pretty sure he's dead given that the AL impersonated him and his retinue. Unless you mean before his death.
I'm pretty sure that another author has said there would be more with him. Forget who, though, so take my vague recollection with a serious pinch of salt.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'd like to see Saul Tarvitz pop up... he isn't confirmed dead after Istvaan III (or V, can't remember the one Horus virus bombed) but he was a mad as character, he nearly made me paint my army Emperor's Children.... just so happened that Nathaniel Garro was cooler :p

·
Registered
364 Posts
No no no no - not Saul Tarvitz. Too much resurrections and reappearances already. Let's dead just stay dead.
And we always need more Little Horus and Sevatar. And, will we ever see at last Shadrak Bloody Meduson in person?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sigismund. I know there are bits about him in Mechanicus, Shadows of treachery and so on, but I'd like to see him as one of the main characters. Unless there is such a book and I missed it? :laugh:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pretty sure he's dead given that the AL impersonated him and his retinue. Unless you mean before his death.
But during that scene Roboute points out that 'Theil' isn't carrying the exotic sword he 'borrowed' from the primarchs personal armoury. I inferred from that that the real Theil was still very much alive.

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'll agree to that one as well. Easily one of the best Astartes characters in the series so far.
Agreed I'd love to see more of this guy but his portrayal hasn't been that great to be honest. He has been regarded several times as being one of the top fighters among the crusade in the same league as Sigismund and Raldoron(this guy suffers from the same issue) and so far he has yet to do anything that gives him the right to earn this praise.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts