Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In what is likely the shortest gap between main novel releases in the entire Horus Heresy ten year series history, this Saturday will see the release of Book 36: The Path of Heaven by Chris Wraight, and the following Saturday will see the release of Book 37: The Silent War by James Swallow.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2016/04/40k-next-weeks-products-prices-teaser-confirmed.html

I absolutely can't wait. The Silent War means more Garro, more Malcador, more Severian and all the other Knights-Errant (Rubio, Varren, Loken and Ison, etc).

LotN

· Premium Member
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Premium Member
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Silent War is just another anthology of old story's

The Purge - Read it.
The Sigillte - Listened to it, but like to read audios as well for full understanding.
Wolf Hunt - Haven't actually listened to it yet, I think I have it as an audio... I think.
Army of One - Haven't read it.
The Gates of Terra - Haven't read it.
Ghosts Speak Not - Haven't read it.
Templar - Listened to it, but see above.
Distant Echoes of Old Night - Read it, but would love to read it again. This one was brilliant.
Grey Angel - Listened to it, see above.
Lost Sons - Haven't read it.
Child of Night - Read it, but don't have it physically.
Luna Mendax - Haven't read it.
Patience - Haven't read it.
The Watcher - Haven't read it, but after looking up the blurb on BL, I REALLY WANT TO!!

LotN

· Premium Member
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.