Inheritor and Master of the First by Gav Thorpe
Vorax by Matthew Farrer
Ironfire by Rob Sanders
Red-Marked and Stratagem by Nick Kyme
Sins of the Father and The Herald of Sanguinius by Andy Smillie
The Eagle's Talon by John French
Iron Corpses by David Annandale
The Final Compliance of Sixty-Three Fourteen by Guy Haley

Have nearly all of these stories myself, so Ill pass this one.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'd buy just for Aurelian but I haven't read or listen to any of those stories. So this is just gold for me.

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Aye, a lot of people are going to moan about this because none of it is new as such. But with quite a few of these being Audios or limited editions anyway, it's not so bad. I despise audios so haven't read quite a few of these, so I'm pretty happy to get them all in prose and also for the shorts I only have as ebooks, it's nice to have them on paper.

So yeah, nothing new, but we're getting plenty of new ones over the next few months anyway.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
http://www.blacklibrary.com/prod-home/prod-home-bl/eye-of-terra-ebook.html

Contains:
The Wolf of Ash and Fire by Graham McNeill - Read it.
Aurelian, The Long Night and Massacre by Aaron Dembski-Bowden - Read Aurelian and listened to Long Night, but I like reading audios as well so I can fully understand the dialogue. Haven't read Massacre.
Brotherhood of the Moon by Chris Wraight - Haven't read it.
Inheritor and Master of the First by Gav Thorpe - Listened to Master of the First, but again audio re-read, haven't read Inheritor.
Vorax by Matthew Farrer - Haven't read it.
Ironfire by Rob Sanders - Haven't read it.
Red-Marked and Stratagem by Nick Kyme - Haven't read either, but can't wait to. No matter how much Aeonid Thiel we get, it's not enough!
Sins of the Father and The Herald of Sanguinius by Andy Smillie - Haven't read either.
The Eagle's Talon by John French - Listened to it, but audio re-read. This one especially in-fact as I found the audio tricky to follow and understand.
Iron Corpses by David Annandale Listened to it, but audio re-read.
The Final Compliance of Sixty-Three Fourteen by Guy Haley Haven't read it... I think.
Will definitely be getting Eye of Terra, both for series completion and because I actually have read few of these.

Aye, a lot of people are going to moan about this because none of it is new as such. But with quite a few of these being Audios or limited editions anyway, it's not so bad. I despise audios so haven't read quite a few of these, so I'm pretty happy to get them all in prose and also for the shorts I only have as ebooks, it's nice to have them on paper.

So yeah, nothing new, but we're getting plenty of new ones over the next few months anyway.
Agreed. I totally endorse these anthologies because of the above, i'm not prepared to pay for individual short stories or MP3s (I don't pay for data), and I hate the idea of missing out on parts of the Heresy. So anthologies like War Without End and Eye of Terra get a big thumbs up from me because it means I can get all of the extra stuff in proper novel form.

Plus, not so much with the last two, but the presence of Brotherhood of the Storm and Aurelian in these tells me that the HH novellas are definitely being released in anthologies through the main series, which is fantastic because I truly do want to read The Seventh Serpent, Cybernetica and the others that I haven't read, and to physically own the few that i've read thanks to the net like Wolf King and Garro: Vow of Faith. So now I know one day they'll be in an anthology and I can read them. Because I refuse to buy any more LE stuff from Black Library unless it's Talon of Horus First Edition quality or higher.

LotN

1 - 7 of 7 Posts