Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyo! I stumbled on this site by chance and decided to join up, after lurking about of course. I saw the RP forums and wouldn't mind trying my hand at it, lord knows I've tried to get a 40k RP started plenty of times. I'm also very much on the outside looking in when it comes to 40k and Fantasy Battle. I know the basics and can generally follow the lore, but I'm still learning new things all the time about it. And my personal favorite faction lore wise is the Imperial Guard, gameplay wise, I have no clue. Sadly life hasn't given me any chance to get in to the table top aspect of it. But I have played the Dawn of War games, for whatever that's worth. As well as the Total War game.

In other words, I've already got m feet wet in the 40k setting but am by no means an expert, and I'm still very, very, very new to the Fantasy Battle setting. And I'm always up for a 40k RP!

And again, HEYO!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Herro!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Welcome to Heresy, servant of the God Emperor. Beware, this site is polluted by Heretics and vile Xenos who will try to turn you from the bright path of rightousness!! :grin2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts