Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, im a 40k fluff-junkie and I have spent many hours playing a home-made rpg system using the 40k universe as a setting.

I have no real love for the figure game but I apreciate nice looking models :)

I live in Gothenburg, Sweden. Northern Europe and work at an industry.
When it comes to my "favorite fluff race" my heart boils for the inquisition.

I hope you guys will enjoy my stay :p

Cheers :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to Heresy Daniel.

Great to see another Inquistion fan - you Radical or Puritan?
Well I dunno actually, tho I see the benefits of staying Puritan, brainwashing your self and whiping out anything that is hostile. I understand that Radicals are needed. I'd put myself somewhere in that grey-zone where you wander from puritan to Radical. Tho, as Eisenhorn until the very last minute. I'd ally myself with the puritans before the radicals :)

How about you? Feeling a surge for that forbidden knowledge? I hear deamon summoning is quite good this winter.. :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well the short answer would be that its heresy! The longer is that there are probably to few people in the IoM that can walk that narrow path between being an Imperial Inquisitor and a heretic when using the forces of chaos to make it worth the effort of trying, in my opinion :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ummm.....should I be scared? I am a devout Black Legionnaire :fuck:Check out my bowfinger! (vague reference to English longbowmen at the battle of Agincourt) Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha! Well, if I were an inquisitor i'd say No. Those who find themselves using that statement as a source for security when commiting their deeds will burn in an eternal fire as I condem them as diabolus and execute them for their heretic ways!

However, both yes and no. Some means justify the end, however, some do not. Colaborating with chaos is not one of them :p

Yes Orcus, I will hunt you down as the heretic you are :)

Thank you all for the warm wellcome :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts