Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My name is Rob, I'm an Eldar player, loving the models and how hard Falcons are and how much ownage a squad of Harlequins can dish out to anyone :so_happy:. I've just graduated Uni and now am working full time, so I dont have lots of free time, but still, I love to battle when I can, so you can expect some Battle Reports.

I use other forums, such a Warseer, This Site, And This one
So some of you may all ready know me. :)

If not, hey and I guess I'll see you all around.

-Rob :victory:

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome to the heresy. I agree that the eldar look cool model-wise, but personally I think that they are just a bit too flimsy in combat for the most part.

Though the only time I played against the eldar I was totally wiped off the board:shok:. Of course This was my first summer playing and the person with the eldar had a decade or so of experience.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the heresy. I agree that the eldar look cool model-wise, but personally I think that they are just a bit too flimsy in combat for the most part.

Though the only time I played against the eldar I was totally wiped off the board:shok:. Of course This was my first summer playing and the person with the eldar had a decade or so of experience.
Cheers,

Hmm, flimsy, no, not when I play, lol.

Try facing 2 Falcons with 2 units of 6 Harlequins in, mmm rending death.

Thanks for the welcome anywho!

Heya FH... yeah, I know ya, lol. You may remember me as Chivi'queleste. Welcome to Heresy Online.
Mate, hello there! hows you? you need to join all the fun over at gabes heaven soon to be renamed eldarweb.com, since we had a site up-sticks and move from CWE. glad to see ya, i'm sure i will see you round the place :).

welcome to heresy which uni did you go to?
Thanks for the welcome once more, Derby Uni... hey! Its a good Uni :p.

Welcome to Heresy mate.
Cheers!

-Rob

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Hey mate.

Good to have you with us. I can see why you like Harlies, nice rules, bloody amazing models.

Looking forward to talking to you.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers, yeah, those Harlequins are pretty damn amazing, mmm rending goodness :so_happy:, lol.

And likewise, I look forward to talking to you. :mrgreen:
__

I have to say I love the the Smilies on here, can anyone say where they are from?

Cheers,

-Rob

·
Registered
598 Posts
Cheers, yeah, those Harlequins are pretty damn amazing, mmm rending goodness :so_happy:, lol.

And likewise, I look forward to talking to you. :mrgreen:
__

I have to say I love the the Smilies on here, can anyone say where they are from?

Cheers,

-Rob
howdy there!
welcome to Heresy..great to meet you!
another eldar player...good to see! Harlies are a personal fav of mine...
catch ya

wolf.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yep Siam-Hann is the army for me! :), gotta love the Vehicles and speed, the reasons I started to collect them, this I quickly found out, with the right tools, they are pretty amazing on the battlefield as well as ascetically pleasing!

-Rob

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Couldn't agree with you more about the look of the army, its a great scheme, as for the rules I havn't had much contact with them. Why don't you post a list in the Army List section, I'd love to take a look.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts